Thursday, August 12, 2010

Siren Nation - Live Painting Auction

'

A live art auction and live paint featuring 30 of the Northwest’s greatest artists.
Music by DJ Safi and Calico Rose.

The Jupiter Hotel in Portland, Oregon
Thursday, August 12 | 7-10pm | $10

(I stole the above ad from Bret Superstar's blog, because it's rather rad).


Tonight, Thursday August 12th, at the Jupiter Hotel, in Portland Oregon, I am making my first ever Live Numberism Painting for Siren Nation's "Paint Your Art Out" live auction.

Siren Nation is an Oregon based group that offers support, inspiration and creative and professional outlets to female artists in music, film and visual arts. They hold year round events, performances and exhibits, and nights like tonight help keep them going.

If you are interested in owning an original numberism piece, I recommend coming tonight. The live painting pieces are 2 x 3 feet. I plan on using paint pens, and the subject matter is avian in nature.
But I'm not alone up there. There are 5 of us painting live, as well as a variety of printed artwork up for auction, including a couple of my prints, and Tabs as well.

See you there. It should be fun.











View Larger Map

No comments: